Our vision is to become the space-based internet service provider of choice (ISP) bringing the Internet of Things to every machine and person in Earth orbit and beyond.
Our Mission Statement:
Solstar’s mission is to build/create the tools necessary to enable 24/7 secure, economical, convenient, two-way, internet-based communications with every “thing” in space, to be the ISP of choice in Earth Orbit and beyond. Our tools and services include:
- Harnessing the power of the very best existing infrastructure to facilitate constant communication with space assets such as SmallSats, astronauts, LEO platforms, suborbital/orbital spacecraft, and eventually Lunar and Mars exploration.
- Revolutionizing the way people on Earth communicate and interact with their payloads in space
- Professionalizing the way the results of space research are communicated and conducted from space to the ground and back again
- Protecting valuable space assets through enhanced two-way communication opportunities for troubleshooting, diagnosing, and resolving issues.
- Providing reliable emergency backup communications for people and things in space
- Helping to solve the space junk problem enabling our customers to send the “re-enter” command using our embedded space communicator and service.
- Providing 24/7 customer service to payloaders/researchers previously not available to the market